What information do we collect?
What do we use your information for?
- Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs).
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you).
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs).
- To process transactions your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails the email address you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, etc.
- By submitting your email address on this site, you agree to receive email from us. You can cancel your participation in any email list at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link included in the respective email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will handle your unsubscribe request promptly, but you may still receive emails from us for up to 30 days due to predetermined schedules. We only send emails to people who have authorized us to contact them, either directly, or through a third party.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit your personal information. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
When you place an order through our website, we will maintain your order information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
Emails and newsletters also have tracking information to understand IP addresses of email delivery, opening of emails and other analytics.
If you login to the site with a social ID (such as Facebook), you may also be sharing and integrating data with third-party social media sites, and we may track aggregate data about the number of visits to this site with an open ID, the number of items “liked” on this site, or items on this site that you choose to share with a third-party social media site.
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. The information collected by those third parties potentially includes information that allows them to customize the ads they deliver to your devices. We do not control these third-party websites nor are we liable for the action of any third parties that we may promote.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others’ rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Email Address: email@example.com
JuliaGraceHealer, Julia G McCammon
57 Tinatawa Ct, Kitchener, ON N2A 3G9, Canada
It is important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date.
Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
JuliaGraceHealer.com All rights reserved.